Alpha v6 releasedPosted in CategoryGeneral
GGerben 1 year ago
We've released alpha v6. This update is mostly about the upgradable HQ buildings.
It's also one of the latest features that we set out to implement in the alpha release of the game. This means we'll now move towards a beta release, which includes some administration tasks (emails for notifications, dealing with your account/gdpr) but also a lot of content in the form of new countries, new vehicles and trailers (perhaps even getting custom made graphics) and more variety when it comes to cargo.
- Changed "Vehicle slots" to "HQ level", for now it only affects vehicle slots
- Added Fueling Station buildings giving you cheaper or less fuel required
- Added Rest Stop Card building which gives free fuel once per week for international jobs (there's a checkbox that's available when you have the building unlocked and are looking at an international job)
- Added Cargo Hub buildings, which speed up deliveries (up to a max of 10%)
- Added Garages building which makes repairs 5% cheaper
- Added Work Bays upgrade which is a free repair once per week (it will replace the repair button with a "Free repair" button when it's available)
- Technically released earlier, this update also contains the Wind Direction feature that you can see on jobs
CCheGuevara 1 year ago
Just wanted to note, I had a 7 vehicle storage and it is now back at 4 and shows 7/4 hahah.
Do I have to repurchase these upgrades or is this something you can do?
This has been resolved by Gerben!
GGerben 7 months ago
Update 6.1 - 6.5
We've created a couple of tiny updates the last year.
- Added achievements to Profile pages
- Upgraded register captcha to prevent bots
- Changed location picker to autocomplete search
- Re-changed location picker again, now uses a country dropdown to limit the results.
GGerben 7 months ago
We've introduced the concept of Casinos along with the first game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Certain cities have a Casino now, which will be visible by the casino emoji 🎰.
To quickly find an overview of cities that have them (as well as international hubs and port cities) we updated the Locations page.Here's an example of the casino page operates:
GGerben 6 months ago
Finally you will be punished for not doing repairs in a timely manner! 😈
We've introduced Breakdowns. Breakdowns can happen during your job. New trucks have a 30 day warranty, so are not affected.
If your truck maintenances falls below a certain percentage, there will be a chance a breakdown happens.
- < 75%: Chance of 5%
- < 50%: Chance of 25%
- < 25%: Chance of 50%
When this happens your truck will be towed to a location near your jobs endpoint. Your maintance falls to 0% and you are required to repair the truck. Next to the repair charge you also get a Towing Invoice of €2.500.
Let us know what you think!
Edit: Changed 75% threshold to 5% (was 10%), changed 50% threshold to 25% (was 33%)
MMadManix 6 months ago
I'm all for it! 😁